I’ve been cooking this a lot and I just had to post it here. It’s one of Jason’s FAVORITE meals ever. I hardly ever cooked it at home because the jarred Alfredo sauce, in my opinion, is GROSS. So I just never really made it. OR I would occasionally purchase some of Olive Garden’s Alfredo sauce to use on my own noodles at home. OMG YUM.
Anywhoo. It’s an easy and quick recipe to make. So I usually always keep these things on hand. However, this is HARDLY healthy for you. HA. But, it’s really amazingly good, so try it on a night when you’re craving some Italian food, but don’t want to go out. It works well if you’re hosting a lot of people too. I had my whole family over for my mom’s birthday last night and I made this.
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1/2 cup whipping cream
– 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
– salt and pepper to taste
– Fettucini noodles
1. Melt butter and whipping cream together over low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Prepare noodles while the butter is melting.
3. After butter has melted mixed well with the whipping cream, add in parmeasan cheese and stir completely.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour over the noodles once they’re finished cooking and ENJOY.
*I found this photo on Pinterest. Although, the pin takes you to a yummy recipe that a girlfriend of mine tried and LOVED it. It’s a little bit of a lighter version than mine is and it looks pretty good too! So, there you go. Two options in one place. Rad.