If you’re anything like me, you mean well during the holidays. You write lists of all the gifts you’re going to get for every single person you know and can’t wait to get to wrapping them. This, my friend, is as far as I get in the gift giving process during the holidays. At least for my friends. I always want to give all of my friends special things, but I just never have enough time to do that much shopping!
SO. This year, I decided to make cute cookie jars for my girlfriends and special families to us. And I’m sharing the recipe here with you today. It was simple, quick, and it’s always fun to get one of these! A pre-made jar full of ingredients to make yummy cookies on the spot without getting my kitchen dirty?
SIGN ME UP.
So here it is friends! I found this recipe on Pinterest, but it was originally posted HERE.
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup regular oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp.Kosher salt (or 1/4 tsp table salt)
- Mix flour, salt & baking soda, place in bottom of jar
- Brown Sugar (press down firmly)
- Screw lid on tightly. Download and print labels on full sheet sticker paper. This sticker paper can be purchased by the page a copy shop like Kinko’s or Office Max.
- To make cookies, mix jar contents with 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Drop by 2 tablespoons on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°.